Tiling & Installation Instructions
IMPORTANT TILING INSTRUCTIONS TO BE BE PASSED ON TO YOUR TILER
1. SEALING – All stone must be PRE-SEALED before grouting, and a final seal after it has been grouted and cleaned.
2. INDOOR AND OUTDOOR FLOOR: Sand and cement screed floor must be allowed to dry for 7 days or more. DAVCO K11 FLEX should be applied to the screed floor to stop moisture rising from the bed through to the stone. (See below)
3. SMP EVO adhesive should be used.
4. Green marble, water sensitive stone, Expoxy backed marble and translucent marble DAVCO 2 PART RAPID adhesive should be used.
5. CLEANING: Natural stone and porcelain – only a pH neutral cleaner should be used
6. THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS ARE TO BE FOLLOWED BY YOUR QUALIFIED STONE MASON
7. For further technical advice please call John on 0418 601 462. Or visit www.davco.com.au
8. This invoice is subject to our terms and conditions on the reverse side of this invoice and our website
SEE PRODUCTS BELOW
Davco K11 is an alkali-reactive waterproofing product based on modified cement.
K11 crystalises to produce a waterproof membrane. The unique and highly effective components chemically react within the surface pores and capillaries and becomes an integral part of the structure, blocking the passage of water.
It can be used to stop rising damp or other types of negative hydrostatic pressure. Suitable for interior or exterior applications. It can be immersed and is safe for use with potable water.
DAVCO SMP EVO
A new standard for adhering premium quality stone, marble and porcelain tiles. Davco SMP Evo provides non-slump and non- shrink performance for perfectly finished wall and floor tiling. The high strength, flexible formula means it can be used for tiling over existing tiles or in pools, without the need for an additive. In addition, Davco SMP Evo utilises patented Dustless technology, for less mess and faster clean up. Davco SMP Evo combines the rating of a two-part adhesive with the reduced transport and waste handling of a single-part. This makes it ideal for commercial projects and has resulted in its specification on a number of high profile, multi-unit residential and retail developments.